By using or accessing our Service, you commit to read, understand and agree to our process of collection, storage, usage and revelation of your personal information as detailed in this document.
List of Contents
- Information used and collected by us
- Information we share
- Privacy of personal information
- Information safety and storage
- Age limits
- Links to third party websites
- Contact us
- Date of last revision
1. Information used and collected by us
We can collect personal data from our users in some different ways, such as:
- Information that you provide. We may get and store your private information when you sign up for our Service or provide it to us for other reason. For example, when you sign up the Service, we collect your name, email address, password, contact information and other employment information. In case if you are a business owner, we also collect information about your business, information of payment and any data about your employees, including the contact information of your employees and pay scale. In case if you are an employee, we may request any additional information. We may also gather any communications between you and Workly.
- Information collected through the Service usage. When you set up your account, we gather information about the level of Service usage and actions at the website, such as messages to others, time records, comments you make, work schedule, availability of the Service and blog posts or Service forums.
- Information we can get from social media sites. During your interaction with our Service through various social networking sites, such as when you login through Google or Facebook, or sharing Workly content on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin or other websites, we can get your personal information from the social media including your profile picture, profile information, user name, language, gender, age range, user ID, country, friends list, and any other information given in your social network account. In other words, all information you permit the social media that can be used by third parties. The information we acquire depends on your privacy settings with the social media. We are not posting your personal information on third-party social media websites without your agreement. You can always review and adjust your privacy settings on social media websites and services before connecting them to our Service.
- Contact information, address book and calendar. If you permit, Workly may access contact list of your email account or mobile device for the purpose of location of your contacts, friends and employees on Service and inviting them to sign up the Service.
- Information from the third parties. Sometimes, we may get your personal information from the third parties, for example, payroll vendors and identity verification or other information available where.
We reserve the right to send you emails that contain information about our Service, or information about products or services of third parties. Also, we can send you Service-related messages or emails (e.g., account verification, schedules and messages, updates and changes to Service features, security and technical notices). To know more about communication preferences, see “Privacy of Your Personal Information” below.
We collect automatically of certain types of information during you visit or use our website. We reserve the right to send one or more cookies (a short text file that contains a string of alphanumeric characters) to your PC, which uniquely identifies your browser and helps you to log in faster and enhance navigation in the website, during your visit of the Service. In addition, cookie may also include information for us about your usage of the Service (e.g., how frequently you access the Service, the links you click, the pages you view, and others), and let us tracking the statistics of Service usage. Also, we may collect information of log file from your mobile device or browser every time you access the Service. The information of log file can consist of anonymous information such as your browser type, Internet Protocol address, web request, information about your mobile device, URLs and exit pages referring /, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service. Also, we may use third-party analytics tools, or gather analytics data, for helping us to measure traffic for the Service and collect data to know the demographics of our users. All of these tools gather information sent by your mobile device or browser, as well as your use of third party applications, the pages you visit, and other necessary data that can be useful to us in improving and analyzing our Service.
While you access the Service via a mobile device, we may collect and store an individual identification numbers associated with our mobile application or your device (such as Google Ad ID, UDID, Windows Advertising ID, or Unique ID for Advertisers), your geographical location data, phone number, device type, mobile carrier, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system, and, depending on your mobile device settings, including GPS navigator coordinates or another information about your mobile device location.
Additionally, we may use the information that is collected through the location data device identifiers, cookies, log file, and clear gifs information to: (a) manage aggregate metrics including usage, traffic, total amount of visitors, and demographic patterns on our website; (b) reveal or repair technology problems; (d) save information for your convenience, so not to re-enter it during your further visits; (c) provide personalized information and content, custom, as well as advertising; (e) manage the Service effectiveness; (f) plan how to enhance our Service.
2. Information we share
We reserve the right to share your personal information in the next cases with:
- Other Service members. For the purpose to provide Service to you, your information will be shared with other Service users. Some of your personal data may be shared with other employees and employer in order to facilitate communication, timekeeping and scheduling. For the analytic purposes, we may share information about your Service with the administrator of the system. For example, we provide reporting tools to give an administrator a right to assess the workforce efficiency, as well as employees’ availability and responsiveness;
- Third party service providers, vendors and others who perform services on behalf, for the purpose to implement their work for us that can include providing analytics services serving targeted advertisements, hosting services, or;
- Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of all or a portion of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- Third parties if it is necessary to (i) enforce our Terms of Service, including the investigation of potential violations thereof, (ii) meet the requirements of any applicable regulation, law, court order, legal process or government request, (iii) defend ourselves against any third party allegations and claims, (iv) secure property or safety of Workly and Service users as required or permitted by law, (v) reveal, prevent or otherwise address criminal, as well as any technical or security issues.
Also, we can share information with others in an anonymous form that does not directly identify you as an individual.
3. Privacy of your personal information
Data sharing and profile settings
With the Service, you have the right to change some of data sharing preferences on your Settings page.
The Service establishes communication between users via in-app notifications, text message and email. The users can regulate communications preferences with the help of Settings page.
- The employee gets the message when the employer sends an invitation to register in Service page. The employee uses the information that is provided by an employee. The employer must notify and certify an employee the personal information is using for communication inside the Service.
- If you want to invite your friends to try out the Service, we will send the friend an email or text message, which may include your name and photo to let them know that you are the person extending the invitation. After sending these invitations, we may also send reminder emails to your invitees on your behalf. We will store these contacts for ease of connecting with them on the Service at a later time.
From time to time, we may send promotional messages. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can change your email preferences on your Settings page on our websites, or you can click the “unsubscribe” button on promotional email communications. Note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, change or updates to features of the Service, or technical and security notices.
We are accepting of the third party online advertising networks to collect information about your website’s usage time to time, so these third party can display relevant to your interests’ ads on our Service. As a rule, the shred information is provided through tracking technologies or cookies. The only way to completely “opt out” of any information collection through the cookies or other tracking technology is to manage and control the settings on your mobile device or browser. To delete and disable cookies, please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions and other tracking tools. You may not be able to manage tracking technologies through the settings in case of your access our Service via your mobile device.
Retention of Data
While your account is active, we will retain all your information on the website. You have the right delete or deactivate your account by contacting our technical support by : email@example.com . Please, notice that we are not be able to deactivate or delete the content you already shared through the Service. For example, when your manager will have track of your schedule while you worked, so this information will retain this type of data provided to you.
Deleting or anonymizing your content
You may request to anonymize or delete the content you posted to the Service by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We notice that you are not be able to remove all of your user content completely, while we are doing all commercially reasonable efforts to anonymize or delete this content upon request. At this period of time, this content can be stored, reposted, or republished by a third party or another user.
4. Information safety and storage
Workly protects your information safety and uses commercially necessary administrative, technological, and physical safeguards to preserve the security and integrity of all data we collect and share with the help of our service providers. At the same time, no security system is invulnerable and we cannot guarantee our systems security on 100%. We will take necessary actions to clear the situation and solve a problem with an applicable regulations and laws, in case of any information under our responsibility is compromised as a result of a breach of security through the notification of individuals whose information may have been compromised by someone.
Your personal data collected with the help of Service may be processed and stored in the United States of America or any other country, in which Workly company maintains facilities. If you are located in other regions with different laws governing collection of data than USA law, please note that we reserve the right to transfer information, including personal data, to a jurisdiction of a country that does not have the similar data protection laws as yours.
5. Age limits
The Service and its content are not supposed to be used by children under the age of 16. In case we have collected private information from a kid under age 16 without agreement of parents, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you possess any information that we might have collected any personal data from a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Links to the third – party websites
The Service may include the links to and from the third party websites. For example, of advertisers, our users, business partners or social media sites who may post the links to the third – party websites. Please, notice that we do not undertake any liability or responsibility for the policies of the third-party websites in case if you decided to follow a link to these websites. These type of websites have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible for them. Please check these policies first, before submission of any information to these websites.
8. Date of last revision
15 June, 2016
9. Contact us
Please contact us at:
Or, call us: